Sunday, January 5, 2020

Good Morning Quotes for you

Good Morning Quotes for Friends

Good Morning

  • “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince


  • “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!”. – Lindsay Lohan


  • “The sun is new each day.” – Heraclitus


  • “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley


  • “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.” – James Russell Lowell


  • “Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.” – Elbert Hubbard


  • “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver


  • “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.” – Joyce Meyer


  • “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis


  • “A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.” – Marilyn vos Savant


  • “Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes.” – Nick Clegg


  • “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin


  • “Good morning is a contradiction of terms.” – Jim Davis


  • “It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.” – Colin Powell


  • “It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.” – Abu Bakr


Good Morning Quotes for special one


Good Morning


  • “I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.” – Robert Duvall


  • “Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” – Robert Orben


  • “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page


  • “I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.” – Jonathan Swift


  • “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid


  • “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.” – Lou Holtz


  • “I’m a very early riser, and I don’t like to miss that beautiful early morning light.” – David Hockney


  • “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King


  • “The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.” – Alexis Carrel


  • “I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.” – Pearl Bailey


  • “When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, ‘Did you sleep well?’ I said ‘No, I made a few mistakes.’ – Steven Wright


  • “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis


  • “Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.” – Salvador Dali


  • “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks


  • “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk


  • “I wake up every morning and I surprise myself. I wake up to a new me.” – Gina Carano


Good Morning Quotes for Love


Good Morning


  • “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis


  • “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” – Billy Wilder


  • “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez


  • “Life is beautiful, what do you think? In the morning I say, ‘Ah, I am alive still!’ All my friends die already. I am alive. It is fantastic. – Alejandro Jodorowsky


  • “You wake up in the morning and you look at your old spoon, and you say to yourself, ‘Mick, it’s time to get yourself a new spoon.’ And you do. – Mick Jagger


  • “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer


  • “I get up at sunrise. I’m a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it’s list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It’s not back-breaking, but it’s certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous.” – Patrick Duffy


  • “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg


  • “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola


  • “Greet every morning with open arms and say thanks every night with a full heart. Each day is a precious gift to be savoured and used, not left unopened and hoarded for a future that may never come.” – Regina Brett


  • “When my parents were getting divorced, I just said to myself, ‘Go to sleep, and tomorrow you can go skiing.’ I cried myself to sleep, and in the morning I was up on the mountain, and I was good.” – Lindsey Vonn


Good Morning

  • “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe


  • “I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It’s a very easy, lovely life.” – Margaret Forster


  • “Every night when I go to bed, I hope that I may never wake again, and every morning renews my grief.” – Franz Schubert


  • “People often say to me, ‘I don’t know anything about dance.’ I say, ‘Stop. You got up this morning, and you’re walking. You are an expert.’ – Twyla Tharp


  • “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst


  • “My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons


Good Morning 

  • “I like the freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez


  • “I couldn’t be luckier to wake up every morning and be so excited to get to work, even if it’s five in the morning.” – Carly Chaikin 


  • “It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner.” – Jonas Salk

  •  “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White


  • “Get up tomorrow early in the morning, and earlier than you did today, and do the best that you can.” – Joan of Arc


  • “My dad used to wake me up at 5:30 in the morning and hit me ground balls and tell me, ‘Don’t be afraid to excel. Don’t be afraid to be great.’ – Russell Wilson


Good Morning Quotes


  • “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga


  • “My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.” – Cary Grant


  • “I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up.” – Nas


  • “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake


  • “Every morning I wake up and thank God.” – Aaron Neville


  • “I am so blessed. I’ve been way over-blessed. At 64 years old, I look forward to going to bed every night so I can wake up in the morning and see what blessing is going to come my way that day. Because you never, ever know what God’s got in store for you.” – Paula Deen


  • “Every morning when I get up, I ask God what he wants me to do, ask him to lead me to the right people to help them.” – Richard Simmons


  • “Nothing is better than waking up in the morning and being excited to go into work.”

– Caprice Bourret

No comments:

Post a Comment